Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'beam' (13)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple beam - Rhino canvass in mm and karamba in MKS

Hello everybody,   I designed a line (my beam) using the unit of measurement as mm, I would analyze a single beam (line) of  4177mm in MKS…

Started by Luca Filippone

0 May 4, 2020

pattern hinges karamba

Hello all,  I am trying to make a beam grid that is connected as shown in the picture. There are no primary and secondary beams, but they…

Started by popi papa

7 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

Same cross section with different Ids

Hi everyone, is there a way to make the "Optimize cross section" component set the same cross section for two (or more) groups of beams wit…

Started by Davide Girardi

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Snow load on roof structure

Hello everyone, I am modelling a greenhouse structure added on an existing building, and would like to apply the equivalent load of snow o…

Started by Gwenaël

2 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Gwenaël

Line to beam component generates too many nodes /points

My model fails to be built. After re-arranging the geometry I convert a simple lattice tower into beams with the Line to beam component in…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

3 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Optimizer Beam Karamba + Galapagos

I'm trying to use the optimizer of Karamba for the beams created for these structures in Voronoi and Voronax but nothing works. Can someone…

Started by Alexia Ch

8 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Rafael Pastrana

Beam element interpolation in Karamba

Hi all, I was wondering which kind of interpolation is used for beam elements in Karamba, and if they take shear deformations into account…

Started by Romain Mesnil

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

Unable to join "SHELL" and "BEAM" Element

Hey everyone, I have also the problem of not beaing able to connect SHELL and BEAM elements. I know that they need the same nodes. But stil…

Started by Jakob Grave

2 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jakob Grave

Modeling hinges in simple beam scenario

Hello, I am trying to model a simple beam scenario where a beam clamped on two sides has a hinge in the middle. I modeled this after the Ka…

Started by Yannis

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Yannis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service