Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'karamba' (56)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

External Component Errors

Hi all, Since I updated to the latest Karamba I don't seem to be able to run the solver. I keep getting the following error from the solve…

Started by jjsolly

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Drew Clements

Shell calculus

Hello again, I am writting about shell analysis (I posted my structural model and the associated grasshopper file). Usually shells are n…

Started by BRICE CANTENEUR

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Karamba3D

help in structure analysis of solar concentrator

Hi all, I am looking for help of a structure engineer in Karamba analysis of Fresnel solar concentrator. https://speakerdeck.com/alex_orlov

Started by Roman Bablowsky

0 May 8, 2016

Karamba 1.1.0 Hacker's Guide.chm Missing <summary> documentation

Hello guys,  I am trying to use Karamba to conduct a FEM analysis on a tree structure. As I need to assign different cross-section (diamete…

Started by Sen Wang

0 Apr 25, 2016

Local axes of beams needed for gridshell structure

Hi everyone! I'm trying to convert a Karamba model of a gridshell to SCIA (a software package for finite element analysis). In karamba I us…

Started by Steven van Eck

7 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steven van Eck

How to deal with this unions in Karamba?

I'm trying to model a reciprocal structure like the one of the picture (see attached file) All the beams have a fixed heigth. In this case…

Started by paratinadana

2 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by paratinadana

Stone FEM analysis

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to perform a FEM analysis in Karamba of a vault made of stereotomic stone ashlars like in this paper of Broc…

Started by Maurizio Barberio

4 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Maurizio Barberio

thremal load on cross section

Hello I am quite new on the topic and Karamba, so my question may be silly.. anyway. I have a hollow circular section beam fixed at both en…

Started by Vale

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Karamba3D

Installation problem : karamba won't show up in grasshopper

Hi everybody, I'm having trouble installing Karamba 1.1.0 for rhino 5 64bit. I can load the plug-in in Rhino and it recognize the license…

Started by Hairault

0 May 18, 2015

material selection in karamba

Hi   i am new to grasshopper I wonder how to apply or assign a material in karamba when i click "select material" , the screen blinks and g…

Started by thoufiq ahmed

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by thoufiq ahmed

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service