Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Lei Yang's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Clemens, Thanks so much! Best wishes, Lei"

Lei Yang replied Nov 6, 2016 to Stiffness of Trianglated Beam Shell structure Calculation

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

"Dear Clemens, Thank you again and again, infinite loop.. The 'Internal Energy Out-p…"

Lei Yang replied Nov 3, 2016 to Stiffness of Trianglated Beam Shell structure Calculation

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

"Dear Clemens, Thank you so much again! In case of form finding and optimization at…"

Lei Yang replied Nov 2, 2016 to Stiffness of Trianglated Beam Shell structure Calculation

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

"Dear Clemens, Thank you for the reply. By saying 'check the stiffness', I mean, the…"

Lei Yang replied Nov 2, 2016 to Stiffness of Trianglated Beam Shell structure Calculation

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

"Thanks so much Clemens, that helps a lot! Best, Lei"

Lei Yang replied Oct 10, 2016 to Does a cantilever exist in shell type structure?

4 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

"Dear Karamba Team, In you Karamba Manual introduction book, says:'The more and the…"

Lei Yang replied Sep 29, 2016 to Does a cantilever exist in shell type structure?

4 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

"Dear Clemens, Thank you so much! I`ll double check with the structure engineer. Be…"

Lei Yang replied Sep 6, 2016 to Cross Section Optimization for real project, beam mesh system

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

"Dear Clemens, Thank you so much for the patient explanation. And here i have to bot…"

Lei Yang replied Sep 5, 2016 to Cross Section Optimization for real project, beam mesh system

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

"Dear Clemens, Thank you again for the useful explanation. I have a screen uploaded…"

Lei Yang replied Aug 31, 2016 to Cross Section Optimization for real project, beam mesh system

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

"Hi, I upgrated a GH file from KARAMBA website. I changed the script a bit and marke…"

Lei Yang replied Aug 29, 2016 to Cross Section Optimization for real project, beam mesh system

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service