Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nathan Stuckey's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, everything makes sense now! Thank you Clemens, I really appreciate your feedback…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 14, 2018 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"I don't quite understand why, but results become much more intuitive when I 'flip' t…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 13, 2018 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Clemens, thanks again,  I feel silly for not understanding but I think the issue…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 13, 2018 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hello again Clemens, Sorry to bother you again; I just wanted to verify that I've…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 12, 2018 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Clemens,  Thank you very much, I'll try what you've suggested. Nathan"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 12, 2018 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Clemens,  Ok, thank you - As a relative beginner I was unaware of that functiona…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 9, 2018 to Is it possible to simulate dynamic wind pressure acting on a tower with Karamba?

2 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Clemens,  Thank you very much for your feedback. Are you therefore suggesting th…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Jul 9, 2018 to Extreme, "rogue", load values when applying wind load to tower as a mesh load?

3 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

"Indeed, can't believe I didn't see that! Knew the solution would be simple...apologi…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Apr 12, 2018 to Line-To-Beam but Beam-To-Line ?

2 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service