Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Romain Mesnil's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If you only want axial forces, you can link a "false" to the input named "Bending" i…"

Romain Mesnil replied May 30, 2022 to Big changes in truss axial forces when changing cross-sections

4 May 30, 2022
Reply by Nenad P.

"HI, do you have a model, or at least a screen shot of your calculation? If the truss…"

Romain Mesnil replied May 24, 2022 to Big changes in truss axial forces when changing cross-sections

4 May 30, 2022
Reply by Nenad P.

"Hi Davide, thank you, I'm glad you enjoy the paper! In the example you mention, I wo…"

Romain Mesnil replied Jun 21, 2017 to Karamba, buckling problem about intermediate configurations

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

"Hi Davide, the linear buckling analysis gives a critical load where 2nd order effect…"

Romain Mesnil replied Jun 16, 2017 to Karamba, buckling problem about intermediate configurations

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

"hi Thea, you can have a look at this thread where they give the exact reference for…"

Romain Mesnil replied Dec 7, 2016 to Finite elements types for beams and trusses

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Thea Henriksen

"Hi Clemens, that's exactly the information I needed, thank you. Cheers, Romain"

Romain Mesnil replied Oct 19, 2016 to Beam element interpolation in Karamba

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

"Hi, yes that's the kind of thing I need to specify. The thing is, I prefer rigid lin…"

Romain Mesnil replied Apr 21, 2016 to Rigid links in Karamba

4 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

"Hi Yousef, I used virtual beams, but I felt like it wasn't the most appropriate solu…"

Romain Mesnil replied Apr 21, 2016 to Rigid links in Karamba

4 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

"Hi Tim, You need to perform a second order analysis to perform linear buckling analy…"

Romain Mesnil replied Apr 7, 2016 to Buckling Analysis

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

"Hi (again) Tim, you need a second order analysis to perform buckling (which is the m…"

Romain Mesnil replied Apr 6, 2016 to Buckling Analysis

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service