Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (56)

← Back to Karamba
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimizing eccentricities in Reciprocal Frame using Karamba does not work

Hi Karamba Team, Currently I’m trying to optimize and equalize eccentricities in a Reciprocal Frame using initial strains. This by adding…

Started by Tom Godthelp

6 May 25
Reply by Tom Godthelp

Beam-Joints Based on ElemIds

Is there a way to define Beam-Joints for the same ElemId using different Beam-Joints functions? For Example: Area 1 of my definition will…

Started by Maurice Sambora

1 May 16
Reply by karamba

Modified Enneper surface stress lines - Karamba

I have a modified Enneper surface and i have tried to create stress lines on that surface. The support conditions are the location where th…

Started by Ishan

5 May 1
Reply by karamba

Displacement definition

Hi I'm using Karamba to analyze a gridshell. The Analyze component gives me the displacements ("Maximum displacement of each loadcase of t…

Started by Lasse Bøgel Jensen

4 Apr 16
Reply by Lasse Bøgel Jensen

2 models as output problem of “analyzethl” Karamba component

Hi,I am using Karamba for a structural check of a shell. I used a Kangaroo for the form-finding and then Karamba and in the output of the a…

Started by Marinella Contestabile

1 Apr 9
Reply by Georgia Skroumpelou

Can anyone help me with Karamba, please?

Dear all I'm new to Grasshopper and Karamba and would like to get help from experts like you. I have created a I have created a twisted br…

Started by James Sitthipuk

1 Apr 5
Reply by karamba

Karamba Rigid Diaphragm

Hello everyone, as the title suggests.. what's the better way to insert a rigid diaphragm in a building model? i added some really high sti…

Started by Francesco P

1 Apr 5
Reply by karamba

Questions raised when constructing a retaining wall in Karamba.

Hi everyone, we are 2 students currently writting our Bachelors thesis. In the project we are creating a retaining wall using Karamba and G…

Started by Jajjan

0 Apr 4

Karamba tutorial question

Hi, I am a student civil engineer and I am slowly learning rhino, GH and karamba. I have a few tutorials but I think in the one I am doing…

Started by Tsvetan Donov

3 Mar 20
Reply by karamba

Parametric frame in karamba does not deflect properly

I made a frame that is loaded horizontally. But two thing are going wrong. First the points of supports and the points where the horizontal…

Started by Rayaan Ajouz

1 Feb 27
Reply by Matthew Tam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service