Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'section' (21)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimizer Beam Karamba + Galapagos

I'm trying to use the optimizer of Karamba for the beams created for these structures in Voronoi and Voronax but nothing works. Can someone…

Started by Alexia Ch

8 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Rafael Pastrana

First big steps - cross section optimizing

Hey folks, Id never thought i would need karamba, but to rebuild the ZOB in Hannover, Germany it would be the easiest way. I thought i cre…

Started by Hendrik

13 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

thremal load on cross section

Hello I am quite new on the topic and Karamba, so my question may be silly.. anyway. I have a hollow circular section beam fixed at both en…

Started by Vale

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Karamba3D

Cross section optimization incorrect results

Hi Clemens, I am currently working on a parametric truss bridge design for my Diploma and wanted to use cross section optimization to make…

Started by Viktoriya Nikolova

0 Mar 31, 2015

Shell Cross Section Optimization

Greetings, I'm attempting to use the Optimize Cross Section component to optimize the thickness of my shell. The shell has a unique materi…

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Karamba3D

Full section

Hi everybody,           I have a simple question : is it possible to create a full section on Karamba ? I'm working with wood material wit…

Started by Aurelien Bonvalet

1 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Aurelien Bonvalet

Matching shells to their force values

Hello, I am conducting studies of masonry walls, and I appreciate very much one of latest Karamba improvements that lets you know section…

Started by Ramon Casas

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ramon Casas

Optimize cross section - Beam sets

Hi. I am trying to work with the optimizeCrossSection algorithm. I want beams to have the same cross section throughout the whole length. F…

Started by Rasmus Holst

7 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Rasmus Holst

Optimize Cross Section

Hi all,  When I optimize cross section, after disassemble the model and then the elements, I want to have each designed cross section writ…

Started by M NICK

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Karamba3D

Cross section Optimization

Sorry for asking lots of questions, am running different problems with Karamba so have lots of problems... Does anyone know how we can op…

Started by M NICK

5 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Karamba3D

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service