Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

karamba's Discussions (797)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Nathan, there is an error in the manual: the Z-component is perpendicular to t…"

karamba replied Jul 13 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

" Hi Giorgio, I do not know what exporter you use. Probably it is best if you export…"

karamba replied Jul 12 to Measuring units Karamba to IFC

1 Jul 12
Reply by karamba

"Dear Nathan, the option 'Local to mesh' lets you create a surface load which can be…"

karamba replied Jul 12 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Nathan, extract the surface where you want to apply the MeshLoad. In a second ste…"

karamba replied Jul 10 to How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

8 Jul 14
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Hi Nathan, either use three distinct meshes or a variable MeshLoad. The latter is av…"

karamba replied Jul 10 to Extreme, "rogue", load values when applying wind load to tower as a mesh load?

3 Jul 10
Reply by karamba

"Hi Nathan, the frequency of vortex shedding should not coincide with the natural fre…"

karamba replied Jul 8 to Is it possible to simulate dynamic wind pressure acting on a tower with Karamba?

2 Jul 9
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Dear Jay, at the moment (version 1.3.0) this is not possible. It is on the list of f…"

karamba replied Jul 8 to Different displacement constraints for each load case in Cross section optimizer

1 Jul 8
Reply by karamba

"Hi Nathan, I think the problem is that the mesh where you apply the MeshLoad covers…"

karamba replied Jul 8 to Extreme, "rogue", load values when applying wind load to tower as a mesh load?

3 Jul 10
Reply by karamba

"Dear Kudrah, Karamba3d interprets all geometry to be in meters (or feet in case of I…"

karamba replied Jul 4 to Problem with Analyze Component

3 Jul 7
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Dear Albert, what do you mean by stress ratio? Best, Clemens"

karamba replied Jul 3 to Stress ratio

1 Jul 3
Reply by karamba

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos