Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'mesh' (20)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Envelop of lines network , mesh and funicular structures

After playing with Kangaroo on this discussion and as I like a lot Marc Fornes structures I wanted to go a bit further with Kangaroo and al…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

27 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by amir fahim

Optimizing for specified edgelengths

Hello everyone! Is it possible with Kangaroo to optimize a certain topology onto a surface, so it has only a few specified edgelengths? The…

Started by sas som

14 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Bart H

Stress color of a closed mesh or brep

Hello ! I was wondering how can I generate a colored visual of the stresses generated due to pulling this object outwards? Any suggested me…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Daniel Piker

Equilateral trianglar mesh with kangaroo

Hello,  I am designer attempting to apply an equilateral triangular grid onto a mesh shell (walls/ceiling). If the overall shap…

Started by SEAN TITTLE

17 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Arthur Lara

Custom mesh settings component

Hi, I'm looking for "custom mesh settings" component in two latest versions of kangaroo but can't find it, maybe it's for older versions i…

Started by Ali Bazazan

2 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Ali Bazazan

stripper on diagonalized mesh

Hi everyone! I need to extract strips out of a diagonalized mesh which is produced from an uncapped extrusion of a closed curve (png attac…

Started by KaNaRa

0 Feb 22, 2016

Naked Edges problem

Hi All; I am having a bit of a dilemma that's dragging on for too long with this one; I have this lofted poly surface generated from some l…

Started by Chapuline

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Chapuline

stretching simulation

Hi All,, I am trying to simulate stretching behaviour of my composite material depend on the fibre orientation using mesh relaxation in kan…

Started by ZAQI FATHIS

0 Dec 9, 2015

Solid Point Collision - Increase Point Density without increasing Mesh Density?

Hi, Have been working with the solid point collider to wrap a mesh around some steel beams or irregular depth and spacing with a view to c…

Started by Johnathon Evans

1 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Johnathon Evans

Kangaroo definition amendment!

Hi all, I found this definition online, and I hope to do some amendments. As this definition is started from building a random mesh in gras…

Started by Joey Cheung

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by RENE

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by