Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'mesh' (20)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pull to Mesh using open mesh to simulate fluid path

I am attempting to analyse the way in which the tide would drain from a coastal bay using Kangaroo and Grasshopper. I have trawled the foru…

Started by Peter White

9 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

pull to surface, general questions

hey...so i'm working with weaverbird and kangaroo, trying to constrain a mesh's points to a brep, and using forces to optimize/equalize the…

Started by gabriel

4 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Kaz

help with similar-edge-length hexa-meshing (with the occasional penta/heptagon thrown in)

Hey, guys, here is what i would like to do... Reading this article of Daniel, i get that you can populate all sorts of freeform shapes wit…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

6 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Kangaroo: Simulation error (Index out of range) in mesh relaxing

Hello, I need some help. I'm starting to use grashopper now, so this is probably a newbie question. I'm trying to relax the mesh that makes…

Started by Uendel Quintela

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

Pull to mesh to create extruded circles on surface.

Hello, I am trying to achive the effect of extruded circles/ tension nodes on a roof surface using Kangaroo's pull to mesh. I add the mesh…

Started by Eleni

0 May 3, 2013

..plasticity in springs

Hi,I am a bit confused with the plasticity Input for Springs in Kangaroo. Maybe somebody could answer me some general questions?The plastic…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Pinching Fabric

Hi Guys, Trying to reproduce the act of pinching fabric using Kangaroo (file attached and image below for guidance). source: revolutionth…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Multiple Mesh Relaxations

Hi everybody, I was wondering, if I can manage multiple mesh relaxations with one kangaroo component.  I have this little definition (a…

Started by Herwig Scherabon

2 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Herwig Scherabon

some problems with VertexNeighbour component

Hi everyone, I added the same post in the general forum, maybe I should have sent it here. I was making some trials with kangaroo component…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by PEPE ALGECIRAS

Springs using Interconnect Points blows away?

Hello, I have extracted the vertices of a mesh and have used "interconnect points" to add springs between all of them. The rest length is e…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 May 28, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service