Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Equilateralization definition problem

Hello, Ive recently started trying out kangaroo and have found myself in my first dead end.  Im using the equilateralization example file b…

Started by msgrom

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by msgrom

Multiple Mesh Relaxations

Hi everybody, I was wondering, if I can manage multiple mesh relaxations with one kangaroo component.  I have this little definition (a…

Started by Herwig Scherabon

2 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Herwig Scherabon

gridshell formfinding

Hi All, I am writing my thesis on formfinding strategies for grid shell structures - I have attached a definition based on the particle-sp…

Started by Saqib Fazal

2 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by M NICK

Use a metaball curve planar to Kangaroo

Hey everybody! Is it possible to use the curve of a metaball as a surface input in kangaroo? I can't figure it out, still quite new in the…

Started by Thijs van der Lely

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Thijs van der Lely

some problems with VertexNeighbour component

Hi everyone, I added the same post in the general forum, maybe I should have sent it here. I was making some trials with kangaroo component…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by PEPE ALGECIRAS

Springs using Interconnect Points blows away?

Hello, I have extracted the vertices of a mesh and have used "interconnect points" to add springs between all of them. The rest length is e…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 May 28, 2012

Is there any Primer for Kangaroo

Hello,   i have been trying to understand the components of kangaroo, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and i really can't get…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Anja

pre-stress in hypar surface

Hi, For my thesis I'm trying to build a parameterized simple hypar surface template. Using Kangaroo I want to extend this model with a mem…

Started by Wouter Brok

0 Apr 23, 2012

How to apply force fonction of the time F(t)

Hello all! I'am looking for define a force function of the time ; F(t). I have a system, let's says a triangle, with 3 forces ( Fa,Fb,Fc) i…

Started by Fred P

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Fred P

simulation of hanging cloth - anchorpoints

i am struggleing with the definition of a set of anchorpoints that are moving. i only get three anchorpoints working but i would like to ha…

Started by Henning Duerr

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Henning Duerr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service