Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bend curves from mesh

Hey, everyone! I need help with kangaroo, please. I am trying to make an inflated mesh to bend a series of curves. The first part was easy,…

Started by Verônica Natividade

0 Feb 24, 2016

stripper on diagonalized mesh

Hi everyone! I need to extract strips out of a diagonalized mesh which is produced from an uncapped extrusion of a closed curve (png attac…

Started by KaNaRa

0 Feb 22, 2016

Naked Edges problem

Hi All; I am having a bit of a dilemma that's dragging on for too long with this one; I have this lofted poly surface generated from some l…

Started by Chapuline

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Chapuline

stretching simulation

Hi All,, I am trying to simulate stretching behaviour of my composite material depend on the fibre orientation using mesh relaxation in kan…

Started by ZAQI FATHIS

0 Dec 9, 2015

Length goal vs equal length goal - Kangaroo

Hi, Could anyone tell me what the difference is between specifying these two goals: (1) equal length goal (2) length goal with the target…

Started by Sam Gregson

2 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Sam Gregson

Bending resistance + twisting resistance?

Dear Group (and Daniel in particular I guess),   I'm trying to use Kangaroo for simulating 3d-bending of a developable ribbon surface. Kang…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

3 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by David heaton

Wire Length distortion

Hello,  Is there a way to simulate interconnected wires and their loads while keeping wire lengths constant? I have tried this in kangaroo…

Started by Wesley Moore

0 Nov 15, 2015

Planing problem

Hi, I`m working with solving planing problem using Kangaroo. 1.Groups and connections between them 2.Network 3.In Plan 4. Then I…

Started by Uliana

0 Nov 13, 2015

recursive problem vs. 2 Kangaroo-Solver

Hello everyone, I am simulation a spring-System, the idea was to see how the suspension-cable influence the catenary. Theoretically, when…

Started by Jon

0 Oct 19, 2015

Solid Point Collision - Increase Point Density without increasing Mesh Density?

Hi, Have been working with the solid point collider to wrap a mesh around some steel beams or irregular depth and spacing with a view to c…

Started by Johnathon Evans

1 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Johnathon Evans

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service