Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collision test balls/cloth

Hello GH junkies! Can anyone replicate collision test Daniel posted year ago: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/ballscloth-1 Maybe it is t…

Started by Bojan Keneski

0 Dec 1, 2011

Unexpected result with Kangaroo physics

Hey guys,   Expected result is that the force vectors deform the dome/building when Kangaroo component is toggled to false but instead noth…

Started by McKinnley Workman

3 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Daniel Piker

catanary arch problem -kangaroo

hi, i am a civil engineer and i am playing around with kangaroo and gh. first i want to express my respect for this tools which are very st…

Started by pb

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by pb

Wooly paths

Im trying to simulate the experiment of Frei Otto, the wooly paths, using kangaroo, I have specific point that form lines with each other s…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

0 Sep 28, 2011

Shrinkwrap trouble

Dear Group, I'm trying to shrink wrap by using negative Pressure and CollideSurf, but my mesh collapses. Does anyone know why? Thanks!

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

origami

Hello, this is my first attempt to recreate an origami folding structure with kangaroo red parts indicate stress distortion of the paper...…

Started by Riccardo Bovo

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by m.omalley

simulating an inflation process

dear all, thanks to wannes lernout and Kangaroo i would like to simulate the inflation of the toy you see in the pic. In general, this defi…

Started by Roberto Maffei

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by wannes lernout

Problem of form-finding for tensegrity structure illustrated by topological way

Hi,    I am trying to find form of tensegrity model with kangaroo. And I drew the tensegrity model with topologycal way(1). I would like 6s…

Started by Kosuke Nagata

0 Mar 30, 2011

inflate + collide

hey, i tried modifying the inflate definition to compute collisions between bubbles...i'm using a interconnection-PLaw system, and...A; it'…

Started by gabriel

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Filip Mesko

Trying to model anActuated Tensegruty module

Hello, i'm trying to model a small module allready modeled by andrew payne: http://www.liftarchitects.com/journal/2007/2/22/adaptive-tenseg

Started by Carlor

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Carlor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service