Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Kangaroo' (50)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developable Surface Optimization with Kangaroo 2

Hi everyone, I'm working on a simple tool that takes optimizes a surface between two curves to be developable. It is basically a continuati…

Started by J K

4 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by David heaton

Point Mesh (Unclosed) collision

I just came across this theoretical question while playing with the chain collision. I found that there is not a Collision between surface…

Started by Addin

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Anchor Points Issue

Hi everyone, I'm following this tutorial and I've issues with my anchor points. It seems some of them is not 'associated' in GH eventhough…

Started by Gilang Arenza

5 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Helix spring simulation?

Hi all, I am totally new to Kangaroo and any advice or pointer would be welcome! I'd like to simulate the deformation behavior of a simpl…

Started by Billynew

3 May 20, 2017
Reply by John

How to create planar hexagon cell on 2 part vault using Kangaroo´s Planarization Forces?

hi i need to create planar Honeycomb Shells on the vault .

Started by saeid abbaspoor

0 Feb 8, 2017

Spring + Coplanar with Kangaroo

Hi everybody, For a form finding I need to combine springs with different stiffness with the commandCoPlanar (some point can move only on x…

Started by Guido Nieri

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Emergent Goals during Kangaroo solution

Hi Daniel, all I have a question about emergent goals (goals created according to the particle state), whether it is possible or not: Given…

Started by paul hackett

2 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Bathsheba Grossman

Circle Paking Kangaroo

Hello everyone, I developed this definition starting from BallCluster.ghx (one of Kangaroo's example files),what I did is variable radius a…

Started by Riccardo Bovo

11 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by h

Issues regarding the Self-Organize Catenary in Kangaroo

Greetings guys, I'm a newbie in kangaroo. I have a problem when I'm trying to do step number 5 and number 6 in the Concept Diagrams pictur…

Started by Syafiq Azmy

0 Feb 22, 2016

Line-Direction constraint off ortho axes

Just testing some of the example files and came across this oddity when looking at the 'Volume Block' example -  If you rotate the mesh off…

Started by Daniel Fink

0 Oct 24, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service