Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Roberto Maffei's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"the one of daniel is at the top of this post but i had some problems with it. i'll p…"

Roberto Maffei replied Oct 14, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"the definition is applying forces normal to the surface. if the surface it is not sy…"

Roberto Maffei replied Oct 14, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"in most of the cases it works with the quadrangular too, isn't it? i manly use it wi…"

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"Hi!   here is the last definition i have. In my case it works fine! let me know if y…"

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"ehi wannes,   your definition works great and it is really simple! thanks a lot! som…"

Roberto Maffei replied May 25, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"ehy wannes,  thanks for your help with the definition! actually, what i want to do i…"

Roberto Maffei replied May 24, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"thanks for your answer! unfortunately i can not came out with a solution, even with…"

Roberto Maffei replied May 20, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

"dear, your definition is cool. but i tried to add different meshes and it doesn't wo…"

Roberto Maffei replied May 16, 2011 to Inflatables example?

22 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Gabriel Áh

"hi danil,   sorry, it was my fault i played with the definition and it didn't work.…"

Roberto Maffei replied May 16, 2011 to simulating the inflation of any shape with kangaroo

23 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Ukendt Kunstner

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service