Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jesper Thøger Christensen's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes exactly Mårten, could you maybe post or send the files? of course the ends have…"

Jesper Thøger Christensen replied Dec 12, 2010 to paper strip model with kangeroo?

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"if I just loft the lines in each fold you still dont get a perfectly straight strip…"

Jesper Thøger Christensen replied Dec 10, 2010 to paper strip model with kangeroo?

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Yes okay i get that the rulings should not be perpendicular to the edge, but i still…"

Jesper Thøger Christensen replied Dec 7, 2010 to paper strip model with kangeroo?

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"but how is this different from the the lines of the quads you suggested? When i try…"

Jesper Thøger Christensen replied Dec 7, 2010 to paper strip model with kangeroo?

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Actually i tried to make a lofted surface from the centerline of each triangle and i…"

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Actually I already started on it about 1 hour ago, so just before you sent the last…"

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Yes i didnt mean to offend anyone but for me the problem seems simpler than finding…"

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Hi Mårten, Thank you for the comment However as i also replied to Jerrod the solutio…"

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

"Hi Jerrod, Thank your for the comments I know all the blogs that you reffer to but n…"

25 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Federico_G

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service