algorithmic modeling for Rhino
Hi there! I recently got back into the game and felt a bit left out because I didn't have any of the cool skins my friends were using. I decided to buy Fortnite accounts after seeing a link on a gaming news site. I found a profile that had a good mix of superhero skins and some older emotes. It was a very smooth experience and I didn't feel like I was being scammed at all. Now I actually look like I know what I'm doing when we lobby up.
Tags:
When I came back to cs go after being away for a long time, I felt out of practice not because I didn't have any skins, but simply because my skill had clearly gotten worse, and the game felt harder than it used to. My skins were totally fine, though. I'm not really trying to collect them, I've sold quite a few already, and now there are even promo codes for different skin trading platforms https://hellagood.marketing/tradeit-gg-promo-codes/ that make it easier and faster to get started. The good thing is that after a few games, I pretty much got back to my old level.
Welcome to
Grasshopper
© 2026 Created by Scott Davidson.
Powered by