Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hoopsnake' (22)

← Back to Hoopsnake
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hoopsnake 0.6.4 out!

Hi all, A new release of Hoopsnake is available. Download at Volatile Prototypes or Food4Rhino. Changes: - Added a new output "H", that…

Started by Yannis

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Repeat process through series of points

I have a script to generate spirals around a sphere at a given point. I want to use hoopsnake to repeat this entire process on a series of…

Started by g

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by williamwong

New Examples

Hi all, Here are some new examples of iterative step modeling using Hoopsnake. The first one focuses on the generation of a realistic tre…

Started by Yannis

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Natasa

Hoopsnake 0.6.3 out!

Hi all, After quite some time a new release of Hoopsnake is available. This release adds some requested functionality: 1. There is an opt…

Started by Yannis

1 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Martin Dembski

First Examples

Here are some examples of iterative/recursive definitions using Hoopsnake:   Mandlebrot by Systemiq   Recursion tests by Corneel Cannaert…

Started by Yannis

5 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by helmut verschooren

preserve iterations?

hey there-   I've been playing around with hoop snake and I'm pretty blown away with it.  it does seem to be interested in providing a sing…

Started by Alex Webb

1 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Yannis

Hoopsnake 0.6.1 out

Hi all!   Just released 0.6.1, containing some new functionality and bug fixes.   - Added option (context menu) for new data to append, pre…

Started by Yannis

10 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Yannis

HoopSnake 0.6.0 out

At last, the new release is out! Download it at Volatile Prototypes or Food4Rhino.   The download file contains some new examples of multip…

Started by Yannis

6 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Yannis

Using Hoopsnake to create Swiss cheese

I would like to begin by thanking the creators of Hoopsnake for generating this great component. I am somewhat new to Grasshopper and most …

Started by Steven T. Putt

3 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Steven T. Putt

Hoopsnake 0.5.8 out

Hi all,   Version 0.5.8 of Hoopsnake is out. Changes from the previous version:   - Fixed iteration count to work with stepping and display…

Started by Yannis

6 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Jessesn

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service