Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi,

I have a problem with the translation of geometry to Revit via Grasshopper. I followed the tutorial and made a family and type (4pt_surface), imported it into the project and wanted to run Grevit. I switch on the addin and export from Grasshopper, but when Revit tries to load it there is this error.

Revit encountered a System.IO.FileNotFoundExeption: Could not load file or assembly "SketchUpNET.dll" or one of its dependencies.

I wondered what sketchup had to do with it so I installed SketchUP. Nothing changed. Later I saw in the addins folder or Revit that there was the SketchUpNET.dll

Do you think this is a problem of Revit 2016 or do you have any idea what could solve my problem?

Thank you!

Views: 916

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Klemens,
Development was inactive, but now it's on github and it looks like it has had some bug fixes.
I would recommend:
1. Post it the issue on github
2. To try download an older version of the plugin. I have one installed that runs fine, with the exception of the 'update' feature.

Hi Gui,

thanks for you answer. I have never used Git hub but I am gonna try it out.

I fear the issue is more on the Revit side than on Grasshopper. I think the export from Grasshopper works well, but the import is missing a plugin or service that is required.

It seams that I have the same problem. I'm using the latest version of Grevit and the GH. Also Revit 2016. I did 2 tests:

One with a file over our Network with referenced modles and lots of tuff. that one crashes suddenly today (it was working fine)

One on my desktop which work on every attempt. I also get the same error:

I've created a similar topic here (Here)

Thank you all for your help

I've tested it in a different 3d view (blank view in the same file that was causing the error) and all is good now. Something strange that I can't replicate seams to happen when multiples imports are executed on the same 3d view.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service