Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (108)

← Back to Gismo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Components Outputting Geometry in Metres When Rhino is Set to Feet

Hello Djordje, I have noticed that the Gismo OSM 3D component is producing geometry in metres from the "RandomHeightRange" input domain whe…

Started by Darren Ockert

1 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by djordje

mapFolder_ invalid

Hello all, Firstly I'm quite new to Gismo. I have a problem here to use the GismoAfter done with the installation of Gismo in Grasshopper,…

Started by Iwan Mazlan - E

5 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by djordje

New Gismo components: Green View Index and shapefile reader

Small New Year addition to Gismo's components: 1) Green View Index (GVI) GVI evaluates visual greenery from pedestrian’s perspective. An e…

Started by djordje

0 Dec 24, 2020

Gsimo 0.0.3 and Rhino 7.1

Gismo 0.0.3 seems to be working perfectly well for me in Rhino 7.1 except for 3D Roads.  Is this the reason you are not recommending use in…

Started by Darren Ockert

7 Dec 21, 2020
Reply by djordje

Terrain Shading Mask not working

The TerrainShadingMask component seems to have the wrong link to Open Topography similar to the issue in the discussion regarding the Terra…

Started by Christopher Schwalbe

7 Nov 13, 2020
Reply by djordje

Terrain generator not working

Hi all,  Terrain generator component shows the following message:  Do someone know how to fix it? 

Started by Flávia Tissot

11 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by djordje

Gismo - Topography curves not working

Hi! I need to read the topography curves from a terrain in these coordinates: -12.5034,-37.9672 Actually, this is a terrain in a middle of…

Started by Flávia Tissot

1 Sep 17, 2020
Reply by djordje

Gismo - Internet Connection Error

Hi everyone,  When I run "Address to Location" component, the following message appears: ERRORSeems that there are no internet connection.…

Started by Flávia Tissot

1 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by djordje

Internet Connection Error Gizmo

Hello! This might be an easy one for someone but i have been struggling with it for a while now.  I keep getting an error: "1. ERRORSeems…

Started by David Schwarzman

4 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by Flávia Tissot

Building heights trick

Hi Djordje, I thought I would share something I have been testing lately. Here in the UK the government has scanned with LIDAR technology…

Started by Olivier Dambron

6 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by mikyoung kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by