Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (108)

← Back to Gismo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Issue referencing MapWinGIS

Hi Gismo team, I am keen to try out your plugin, but run into the following issue referencing MapWinGIS, as seen in the screenshot. I have…

Started by Guus Gooskens

1 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by djordje

Shapefile reading failed

Hello all, I tried to load a shapefile with 1m resolution. Since there are .shx,.dbf,.prj files with the same file name I don't know what…

Started by Mazebee

3 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by djordje

Terrain Refinements

Hello. I am developing a site in Manhattan and I would like to model the surrounding context to aid my design. I am able to use the Gismo c…

Started by ben

3 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by djordje

Terrain Shading Mask for areas north of 60 Degrees

Hi there! I was just wondering if this has an obvious solution, I've mostly imported a huge terrain and then used the Ladybug Shading mask,…

Started by Rói Heinason

2 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by djordje

Terrrain Generator Error

Hello I have used the plugin very well in the past but now i am trying to use it for another location and it gives me some errors.  The ma…

Started by Constantin Eugen Cozma

13 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by djordje

Gismo error rhino7 3Droof

Hi there, I've been using Gismo for quite a while without ayn errors, but in rhino7 I get this one, while trying to create 3D roofs Don't…

Started by Thomas o

3 May 5, 2021
Reply by djordje

Gismo Error

I am new user of GH and its my first time working with Gismo, was trying to generate a terrain with but kept on getting this error! Can ple…

Started by Jad Kanso

3 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by djordje

Rhino 6 - Gismo Error

Hello All, I am quite new to Gismo, but I keep getting the error,  "1. This component requires topography data to be downloaded from opento…

Started by Brendan Chucci

1 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by djordje

rhino 7 errors

Hi  I found a few more issues while getting things up and running OMS3DRoad gave an error in the python because 7 no dealt with - if I chan…

Started by patrick jones

3 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by djordje

analyse_terrain

Hi I am new to Gismo and having a problem getting it to working. I tried running the analyse_terrain example and it produced the following…

Started by patrick jones

9 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service