Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi everyone,

I got a problem after installing StructDraw. When opening Grasshopper I get this message

When I click "Replace All" I get this message

I tried reïnstalling but it does not solve the problem. Maybe it has to do with a previous installation some time ago on my computer. Any other experiences with this and more important how do I solve this?

Gr,

Peter

Views: 4105

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter,

You have two copies of the StructDrawRhino .gha file on your computer.

You can delete the folder, C:\Program Files (x86)\Rhinoceros 4.0\Plug-ins\SSI and run the installers again and see if it helps.

If not, check your libraries folder (Grasshopper menu File-Special Folders-Components Folders) and see if anything with SDR is located in there.  If so, please delete it.

Let me know if neither step helps.

Cheers,

Jon

Hi Jon,

The second option seemed to work. No more messages!

Thx

hi jon

I've got the same problem, and tryed all above, none works......do u know other way? ths very much~~~

This occurs when there are two copies of the file "sdrGH.gha" within folders Grasshopper loads components from.  If you drag and drop this file over the grasshopper canvas, it will relocate a copy of the file into the grasshopper user folder.  Are you sure it is not in there?  Refer image below.

The other likely user change that might cause this is manually relocating the plugin folder (win7 something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Rhinoceros 4.0\Plug-ins\SSI ), then updating the plugin (and the installer won't detect the relocated position).  Would this make sense?

Unfortunately searching your hard disk for the above file might not necessarily reveal a file within the "user" folder, I'll suggest to David about means of identifying the folder an addon is loaded from to make this easier.

I'll help further if this doesn't help resolve.

thanks for answing~~~~

I didn't find sdr, but" flowlines.gha & LEGACYSCRIPT.gha & MATHEMATICS,gha  "in the folder u pointed out.   So i delate those three and grag FlowLines.gha which I downloaded to grasshopper window again.   for now, it's ok... don't know why..

Hi Peter,

I am having similar error but I can see the files which you mentioned above.

Can you help me with this please?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Recep

Attachments:

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos