Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Firefly' (29)

← Back to Firefly
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Servo problem

Hi all, This is first time, I'm using Arduino with servo, I've a problem with servo rotate degree, why I can't rotate servo to 180 degree,…

Started by Yasser Hafizs

4 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Andy Payne

Firefly 1.0066 and Kinect 0.0003 Now Available

I am excited to release a new build for both the Firefly core toolset and the Kinect related components.  Firefly 1.0066 has several new…

Started by Andy Payne

0 Mar 13, 2012

Firefly 1.0065 Now Available (New Computer Vision and Audio Tools)

I am very excited to announce the release of a new build for Firefly, complete with a new suite of tools for computer vision and audio syn…

Started by Andy Payne

6 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Guido Maciocci

Firefly Build 1.0064 Now Available

I am excited to release the latest build of Firefly (ver. 1.0064).  This release features many new improvements to the Firefly toolset.  M…

Started by Andy Payne

0 Jan 20, 2012

New Version of Firefly 1.0063 and Kinect Beta Release

A new version of Firefly (1.0063) and Firefly Kinect beta release is now available!  The latest version of Firefly offers many new componen…

Started by Andy Payne

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Andy Payne

Firefly Kinect 0.0002 Now Available

I'm happy to announce a Firefly update for the Microsoft Kinect.  This update has been released to be compatible with the official Microsof…

Started by Andy Payne

0 Nov 9, 2011

Installation of Firefly with Rhino 5

I recently saw a few questions regarding an installation problem with the current release (1.005) of Firefly and Rhino 5.0 beta.  I believe…

Started by Andy Payne

1 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by tony threatt

Firefly 1.005 Update

It was brought to my attention (thankfully) that there was a bug in the last build of Firefly (1.004) which was causing Rhino to crash upon…

Started by Andy Payne

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Firefly 1.004 Now Available

Jason K. Johnson and I are proud to announce the release of Firefly version 1.004 - a set of tools dedicated to bridging the gap between Gr…

Started by Andy Payne

9 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Andy Payne

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service