I've just released a new version of Biomorpher (v0.7.0) with many updates and improvements. Also included is a user manual (also attached here).
- Geometry input takes Curve and Surface geometry as well as meshes.
- Creation of the ‘Biomorpher Solution’ parameter for internalising data.
- Complete overhaul of the Reader component now using Biomorpher solutions.
- Lists of performance values can now be used with repeated names automatically indexed.
- Main component in ‘galapagos pink!’
- Incorporated elitism into selection to negate losing ‘best’ designs between generations.
- Optional elitism mutation.
- Restart button for a new evolutionary run negating the need to restart Biomorhper.
- New scatter graph plot for comparing two performance criteria.
- Performance plot now includes current population data.
- GUI grey colour to relate to standard Rhino background.
- Main control area is now on left hand side.
- K-means display angles are distributed evenly.
- Fixed min-max bug on performance graph.
- Minimise and maximise criteria clearly labelled.
- Performance display above design now based on radius rather than opacity.
- Evolutionary history justified correctly.
- Scrollbars now visible on history canvas.
- Donate button in case you wish to say hello and buy me a coffee :)
Thanks and please take care during these times,