Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Excuse me guys for bothering you with my
issue in this forum, but next week I have a delivery for my university and I have
to build my structure as a model.

Therefore I need to remap the intersection
points (white in the image) on the lines. I couldn’t ´t find a way to handle it
and I spent so much time in experimenting.

The second (smaller) problem is an attractor point because I want the amplitude of the structure on the border smaller than
in the middle

(I changed the title of the topic to clarify
my problem)

thanks in advance

Views: 700

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jerrimo,

hope that will help you...

[u
Attachments:
Thank you so much for the great help. I couldn't imagine what is happaning at the parameter "t" that's why I couldn't find a solution.
Thank you again!!!!
Excuse me guys again. I have one more mapping question because I think I still haven't really understood the pathmapper. After the intersection of the weaving curves I got an other threestructure which I can't deal with. That's why the solution of (u is'nt working in this case.
The selected paramviewer in the image comes from the intersection with the weaving curves.

I hope this is the last Proble in this definition!!
Thank you in advance
Attachments:
That's the same problem I solved for you earlier, remapping using the 't' value. Here is the fix for your other problem... You don't always need to remap the treestructure.
see attached

Attachments:
Thank you for the great help.
I found out that this solution is only working in Grasshopper 7. Unfortunaly I worked with version 0.6.0059. I think this was the problem why your last solution didn't work in my Grasshopper version.
I'm very thankful for all your help.
Cheers
Lol- I constantly have the same problem and am therefore always re-installing old versions/new versions etc... :)
You can actually have two versions of grasshopper installed at once. What I do is have v0.6 installed first and move the folder to another location (mine's actually in my Rhino v5 plug-ins folder and then install v0.7 as normal (which will be located in rhino v4 plug-ins folder).

If you type grasshopper in the command line then by default v0.7 loads, however, if you go to the plug-ins tab and "install" GH before it is run you can direct it to the v0.6 dll.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service