Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi all,

I have run the glare analysis but came across a problem with presenting results. I set 3 different views for the glare analysis but with the same view for all the results. Where am I going wrong? I have attached .gh file. Thanks in advance!!!

Views: 752

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No problem here. Just change the index input in each of your ListItem components.

You probably want to define internal views fot the glare checking. Isn't it?

-A.

Dear Abraham,

Thanks for your help! Yeah, I want to define the internal views for the glare analysis. I am quite new to rhino and grasshopper and had no idea how to import the views in rhino into the grasshopper previously. I get that now. :)

Thaaanks!!!

Hi Maria.
I am simulate annual glare now. and I meet the same problem whit you. I just run the simulation of yours. I am sorry that i can't understand the meaning of the images. Can you tell me the difference between the three results. I think it will make great sense for my work.
Best regards!

Hi Hang Chen,

sorry for my late reply. I was away for a long spring festival. The three images represent different perspective of the room. You should define the perspective of interest in rhino and then define that in grasshopper. Then you will get the right results.

Hope it's helpful!

Best!

Hi Abraham.

I am simulate annual glare now. I think i meet the same problem with Maria. I also get three results about one zone. But i have no idea about the three results. I also run Maria's file, sorry that i can't understand. Could you give me some suggestions about the three results, I also want to know which is about the internal analysis.

Best regards!

You need to define your views (internal) in Rhino and save them. After that input them in the image analysis recipe, instead of Maria's external views.

-A.

Hi Abraham. I am using 'annual daylight simulation' to analysis annual glare of multiple zones. But each time i run the analysis, i got the number of results is the multiplication of 3 and the number of the zones. I don't know how this problem occur. Anton gave me some advice yesterday, but it doesn't seem to work. Could you help me to check the file and give me some suggestions. Best regards!

Attachments:

I just had  the same issue. I found that the Read Annual Results I component should have only one occupancy schedule fed into it. The component creates a results file per zone result, per occupancy file. See this post for my initial and solved files: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/ladybug/forum/topics/daylight-re...

I've since found that there's other options for creating that one occupancy file, including potentially explode tree or occupancy file generator.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2022   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service