Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Does anyone have a definition that would generate something similar to the image below? I have an hourglass "column" that transitions to a "roof" that I would like to have this type of voronoi treatment. I've attached my rhino file in case that helps. Thanks for looking!

Views: 43580

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone has been so helpful! Thank you so much, I have it working now. Just can't get it to bake! But Ill figure that out. If its not one thing its something else. Thanks again, the grasshopper community is so awesome!

Usually something wont bake if you have a rhino command running.

hello everybody,

allready posted this, unfortunatly with noch response. i hope you guys can give me any help here!

i am looking for a way to generate a connected and closed surface out of single planar voronoi cells! 

what i did so far is to make a voronoi-mesh, based on a non planar surface. then i made a planar (voronoi) surface out of every single cell.

off course now the single cells don't add up as a connected surface anymore. is there any way to do so?? 

what i want to have at the end, is a main voronoi structure with a second one in every single cell. something like this 

i would appreciate every help from you guys!! THX!

Attachments:

Hi I would like to ask u if you could do voronoi structure with a second one in every single cell. I am doing a same, I would appreciate if you help me with it?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service