Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

It's been more than a year since the last release of Human - so I'm excited to share with you the latest version, packed chock-full of new functionality. See the release notes for details on the new features. A few of my favorites:

• Ability to define / modify block definitions on the fly
  • Ability to embed user data into object attributes, and read it back out
  • Screen-oriented mesh and screen-oriented text for custom glyphs/sprites that always face the viewer
  • Custom per-vertex texture mapping
  • Absolute scale for lineweight, allowing you to set a line's thickness to a constant dimension of 2 meters, for instance - it will scale as you zoom in and out.
  • Curves and Points in "heads up display" components
  • All new example files + documentation

Download the components below! They will also be available on food4rhino as soon as they're approved.

Views: 9001

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the great components. I have a bug when I have the dynamic pipeline running, after a bit I can no longer select anything in the grasshopper window. I am still unsure if it is the pipeline or a component from lunchbox which lets you save a referenced object from GH. Any ideas?

thanks,

cheyney

Haven't encountered that issue, although sometimes similar things happen with the "button" input object triggering scripts/components that take a long time to run. If you're triggering the lunchbox component with a button, try switching it to a boolean toggle and see if that resolves the issue. 

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service