Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

post here if you encounter any problems !!!

Views: 5876

Replies to This Discussion

Hi to,

After update , i can see the icon, thank for your help!

did you fixed it?

please download the newest version

it is setup for GH0.8.0052

Yes, download the newest version have fix the problems.

thanks your help! 

great

Hi.

I have some mayor problems with installing the MeshEdit plugin. It simply doesn't pop up in my GH toolbar menu after pasting the gha file in my component foder.

I'm using the latest version of GH. Any suggestions? 

Hi,

Do you have the newest release of Meshedit?

Did you copy it to File/special folders/component folder ?

thx

Hi Alex,

as for every gha file please right click/properties and unblock(bottom right corner)

best

Hello,

The plugin reported some errors while loading (see text file attached) and on the fly out did not show any component loaded although MeshEdit was there.Do you know what may be the source of problems?

Attachments:
Hi, I am sorry meshedit is right now not compiled for the mac. We will add it to the #1 things to-do

Thanks for the clarification, and great to hear is up on the list.

Keep up the good work and greetings from Berlin!

I have terrible user error... It has been a while since I installed meshedit... when I was looking around for it I couldn't fin it... I knew I had installed the plugin... I had not remembered that it only appears under the mesh analysis bar... oooops.

It is quite confusing ( for me , I'll admit) considering most other plugins bring a new tab to grasshopper.

I think some sort of fanfare or acknowledgement of the name meshedit should be celebrated... once it's in you don't really see it anywhere.

Hi Roderick,

thx for your reply. You can check your plug-ins if you check the flyout in help/about

and press the top left black box of wisdom :)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service