Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

is there any link or Presentation which will explain why Students should use rhino and Grasshopper for design purpose.

Doing a course for Design students where i want to explain them graphically the importance of rhino and Grasshopper.

here is a link of Blog

http://mutation-edlab.blogspot.in/

Views: 594

Replies to This Discussion

I think that approach is wrong. Choice of tools should follow from the problem at hand, and not be an a priori conclusion. The reason designers *might want* to use Grasshopper is because that will allow them to leverage computational power and thus calculate parts of a design that would otherwise have to be guessed/intuited. The other reason is that it *might* ease parts of the work by automating steps, thus giving the designer more time to actually design.

i agree what you say about Forcing a Tool to use .. may be my framing of question was wrong .

If they need to automate, reduce design time, make changes, different designs, create our own tools, analyze, optimize, design using new shapes... using a simple interface and having the backing of a great community, not just help also provides new tools for the common benefit, if these designers look for these features should use gh. I would highlight as the root concept that programming (from gh or from code) introduces the designers in a new paradigm, because instead of modeling a design, we modeling the way that makes getting to that design. One needs to better understand the most fundamental elements for more complex designs globally, and gh helps that.

I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas. Public education remains a fundamental component of the educational process, but I believe that the future lies with private education, because there are often more opportunities. By the way, if you are having trouble writing your work and need help, you can pay someone to write your essay. For example, I can advise this essay writing service https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-essays. They write very high-quality texts at a good price.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service