Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ok, one more for today. Versioning was broken for the past few releases, this has been fixed. This release does not provide any new functionality or actual bug fixes. Only if you submit crash reports does it make a difference and then only on our end.

Feel free to wait for 0.9.0057 before updating again.

Otherwise you can download 0.9.0056 from the usual location.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 17731

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! David

I have rhino 4.0 SR9.

Can I upgrade Grasshopper 0.9.0057?

Thank you

Grasshopper 0.9.0014 was the last one for Rhino 4; you should take a look at this.

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/grasshopper-for-rhino5-av...

Hello,

This might be a one off problem, but somehow after I updated my Grasshopper it does not go past the loading splash screen, showing the fully loaded bar (with the "Loading remote assembly Vector" shown as 100%) and then nothing. It crashes both GH and my Rhino (5 SR3).

any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Daniel

somehow after waiting on the splash screen for 15 minutes it started. good, but weird nonetheless.

I've had two other reports of this weird loading hang. I'm afraid I'm not really any closer to finding the problem. Can you tell me what OS and which .NET frameworks you have installed?

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Yes!!!

I was one of them. It is actually happening to a coworker as well.

Windows 7 x64

Everything Microsoft Related:

I encountered the same persistent hanging load problem as Christopher described.

I am using Gh 0.9.56.0 and Rhino 5.0 SR3 on a Windows 7 SP1 x64 machine.

Here are my installed Microsoft frameworks and updates:

It keeps happening. Today it took almost half hour to start, after I installed some extra components (namely HummingBird and GHPython). 

Using:

- Windows 8 Pro Version 6.2 (Build 9200)

- Rhino Version 5 SR3 (5.3.30426.17065, 04/26/2013)

- .NET versions:

good thing is that it still works after it started....

thanks!

Daniel

Any closer on finding a fix for this? I am running Windows 7 x64 .NET Framework 4.0. Happened to a friend of mine also.

Thanks

Nowhere closer. Lots of dead alleys.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

i had the same issues with this on vista 64 -bit but a the user objects and plug-ins that were causing the hang were not paramount to me at the time i decided to remove them and gh loads as expected. until the issue is resolved it would be best to weigh up what's important to you at this time. Gh quickly loading or those components you get with the extras. You can even do it on a case by case method using a zip archive to hide the gha.s of those plugins you dont want loading now

Just want to +1 on the load lag, as well as unload and switching between *.gh files...

I am using plugins: particularly karamba/wb/hummingbird/lunchbox. 

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service