Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi All

i finally decided to ask for it, I thought with time I would understand how it works, and I've been using it for long time
somehow. But now I need to know it

How does the graph mapper works, I'd love to have a thoretical explanation?

Example: I need a series of values, lets say, parabolic (from 0 to 1 and to 0 again)

Many thanks

Views: 26925

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pep,

the Graph mapper works this way: whatever value you input, it will be read on the X axis (the lower side of the component) and mapped using the curve onto the Y axis (the left side of the component).

The interval the sides represent are settable by double clicking on the component.
The type of curve is also changeable. Please have a look if this picture is helpful.

- Giulio

Thanks!

Sorry, one more question. Then what if the input is larger than 1?

Thanks Giulio

This is so great and simple explanation.

thank you 

Thanks, useful!

Anyway .

What i lack from it is an enhanced control of the curves.

It would be a very nice feature to very easily handle approach speeds for multiobjective optimizations with Galapagos, but  a numeric or even dynamic control of the curves through an input on the component to make it would make really objective.

(many years after, just for reference)

i use ReMap (Remap Numbers, in Domain) to change my Data to 0-1 and then remap again after graph to get values back to normal.

a sample is attached.

maybe there is better solution. i wish GraphMapper node had a domain input and target domain output, so there was no need for a separate ReMap (wishlist?)

Attachments:

He wasn't going to buy tera gold  reply, that plenty turned into tera gold clear.

"i'll be the primary to tera gold admit that I don't have any experience with
Relationships," I said. "however it just appears logical… a man and female have
to tera gold be really equal… as in, one among them cannot continually be swooping in and
Saving the opposite one. They have to buy tera gold keep every different equally."

He led me back to buy tera gold the room that he'd talked about as Carlisle's office. He
paused out of doors the door for an instant.

"are available in," Carlisle's voice invited.

Edward opened the door to buy tera gold a excessive-ceilinged room with tall, west-facing
home windows. The partitions were paneled again, in a darker timber — in which they were
visible. maximum of the wall area was taken up by means of towering bookshelves that
reached excessive above my head and held greater books than i would ever seen outside
a library.

Carlisle sat behind a huge mahogany desk in a leather-based chair. He became just
putting a bookmark inside the pages of the thick quantity he held. The room was
how i would always imagined a university dean's could appearance — handiest Carlisle
regarded too younger to buy tera goldmatch the component.

"What can i do for you?" he requested us pleasantly, rising from his seat.

"I desired to buytera goldreveal Bella a number of our records," Edward said. "well, your
history, truely."

well, i'll in all likelihood watch most of the time."<a href="https://www.aoaue.com/warframe-platinum/"> warframe platinum </a>

"You have to buy warframe buy warframebuybuyactually like this man," he located suspiciously.

I sighed and rolled my eyes for his benefit. <a href="https://www.aoaue.com/warframe-platinum/"> buy warframe platinum </a>

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service