Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi
I am a  student at University of Tabriz in Iran.
I want to use Quelea for my thesis,but i have a problem with Avoid obstacle force as you seen in attach file.
Could you help me?

Views: 1194

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

hi...

I have same issue. Quelea crossing obstacle. How to manage?

Did you manage?

thank you

Niluka

The obstacle avoidance force is just a force, not a behavior, so it can only encourage the agent away from the obstacle, but if the agent has another force that is telling it to go into the obstacle then it can get overridden if it is weighted improperly. What you can do is when the obstacle avoidance force is applied, then don't apply the other forces. This way, the obstacle avoidance force is the only one being applied when the agent is approaching the obstacle.

I know this university

I recently realized that the main work of the educational segment is the search for solutions to problems. It can be a special resource https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-homework or a unique web library. I am glad that students have the opportunity to study in online schools. The bad side is the development of laziness and ways to achieve success. I think the Internet should be a source of important information for education.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service