Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi everyone.

I have some questions regarding the display of the annual total solar radiation chart.

The picture below is the baked geometry in Rhino.

- How do you modify the position of the secondary x-and y-axes? And how do you make them invisible?

- How do you change the x- and y-scale of the chart? For instance displaying every 10 degrees of azimuth?

- My input surface is a hyperbolic paraboloid, facing south symmetrically. How does the component calculate its tilt and azimuth?

- Is it possible to do this for multiple surfaces at the same time? For instance for a tangential tessellation of rectangular standardized solar panels on the hyperbolic paraboloid.

Views: 1264

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Something is definitively wrong with your Rhino.

Here is a screenshot of 5 different "S" inputs that I used, showing different text dot font sizes:

The column on the top left has size of 14 (Rhino's default text dot font size), then 12, 10, 8 and the column on the far right 6.

Indeed when you try to print them, they all look the same:

which seems to be some limitation of Rhino 5.

I attached below a new python component which will bake text instead of text dots. Rhino 5 does not have a problem with printing of their sizes.Replace it with previous text dots baking python component.

The "Refresh" button should be pressed before you decide to bake

Attachments:

Brilliant djordje. That solved my problem.

Yes I may have some Rhino display issues due to my graphic card which is Radeon.

Apparently Rhino works better with NVIDIA or others.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service