Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'twist' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

twist problem by lofting for 180° rotated mobius shape

Hello, I'm trying to rebuild the Phoenix Center in Beijing, which is almost a 180° rotated mobius shape. I had problem by lofting the sha…

Started by Isabel

2 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Isabel

Twisting curve / loft issue for Mobius Strip

Hello all I'm currently trying to loft a series of lines along a continuous curve which loops back on itself. I was hoping that if the cur…

Started by Max Alexander

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Max Alexander

Question about curve centre and dispatch points

Hello, I am new to grasshopper and I am encoutering a problem when playing with this geometry that I created from a series of curves. I wa…

Started by Winnie

3 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Winnie

Twisting Ribbons... Help please!

Hello everyone,, I have been struggling with this definition for a while since I'm new to grassshopper. What i want to do is have my verti…

Started by Kristy

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Kristy

Diagrid Tower Project

Hello Everyone , i am new here and need some advice / help with part of a project since  I am new to Grasshopper. I need to generate a par…

Started by Christoph

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Christoph

How to find the bisector for a line+point plane

Hello, So I've used WB mesh offset tool in order to generate the a point for a Line+Point plane, this works fine on simple geometry but wh…

Started by James

0 Feb 22, 2015

Loft error: unwanted Twist

Hello everyone, I have a problem lofting 3 rectangles across a curve without any twist. In Rhino, it’s pretty easy to do, but in GH they g…

Started by chr Il

6 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by chr Il

Twisting object

Hello everyone, I need your advice, i would like to twist an object (a candlestick for example). I already did it by beginning to a range o…

Started by Mich

4 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Aiste Dzikaraite

Voronoi 3D Diagram to fit to twisting lofted surface. Please Help!

Im recreating the Jellyfish House for uni.  http://www.evolo.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jellyfish-1.jpg I have modelled the form using…

Started by Lucas Jags

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by RWNB

Duplication problems.

Hi all! how's going?i'm working on a definition. i've got a problem with the duplication of the filleted curves; i want to duplicate them a…

Started by Maurizio Barberio

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Maurizio Barberio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by