Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ptPanelGridQuads in GH?

Hello All, is there an equivalent in GH to Rhino's ptPanelGridQuads command? Perhaps I have missed it, but I can't find it.  I am trying to…

Started by Michael Ramage

19 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Subtract a paneling area with a surface/curve in Grasshopper?

Hello all, I am trying to create a diagrid framework over a trimmed circular cylinder.  I have figured out how to get the diagrid pattern…

Started by Steve

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Steve

How do I redefine point orders on existing Rhino surfaces?

The problem: I have existing surfaces with seemingly random point orders, and I need to redefine the point orders so that it goes from 0-3,…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Justin

Coloring objects according to their relative position in a bitmap

I wanted to do a quick thing for a friend wherein I'd have a grid of spheres in which each sphere would be colored according to a bitmap "o…

Started by Darrell Plank

3 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Andrew Heumann

issue with paneling a curved surface!

I am attempting to panellize (?) a surface using grasshopper paneling tools.  Unfortunately the module I would like to apply to my grid sur…

Started by kristin stoyanova

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Paneling 3D Morph Incomplete

I'm trying to panel a set of polysurfaces onto a surface with a curve attractor. The paneling seems to work, but it does not fill the grid…

Started by Paola Cuevas

1 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Variable perforations with curve attractor using PanelingTools

I am trying to create a panel with perforations of set radii (3 different possibilities) responding to a curve attractor. I am trying to us…

Started by Paola Cuevas

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Urgent diagrid help

Hi all, I have this faceted form that i want to place a  diagrid over for a structural component. How can i make the edges align so that t…

Started by KarlL

6 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

populating rotating panel system

hi everyone, Im trying to populate a rotating panel system on a surface. I've sucessfully made one panel system rotate but it doesnt seem…

Started by Mitran

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mitran

Help orienting box to grid; populating city blocks with building forms

I’ve been working on a building generator definition to populate city blocks with various sized units. The idea is to be able to select the…

Started by Antonio Norsworthy

0 Mar 30, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service