Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'settings' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible to bake geometry and keep object print widths?

Apologies if this questions is very basic, but recently I've noticed that when baking geometry, any object print widths that are not defaul…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Dimension Baking Seeds?

I bake an arc dimension on my system and it creates the right sizes and orientations... I get my client to bake on his system and they flip…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

0 Jun 20, 2017

Mesh Baking strangely in Rhino.

So whenever I bake a mesh into rhino it is displaying like it's transparent. The mesh renders fine in Vray, but it's making any editing in…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

2 May 19, 2017
Reply by Jillian Tackaberry

Grasshopper.Folders.CustomAssemblyFolders

Hi Everybody! I wonder if I forgot something but it looks like the properties Grasshopper.Folders.CustomAssemblyFolders.Add or Remove is no…

Started by tristan.gobin

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Ladybug Sunlight Hours Analysis Not working

Hey guys, I'm currently doing my thesis project and Ladybug seems to be letting me down.  I'm currently looking at micro-climates in sub l…

Started by Paul Keane

0 Apr 11, 2016

Read prefences/Grasshopper Settings

Hi all, is there anybody who can tell how to retrieve the settings for Display > Formatting in the Preferences/Settings form (in particu…

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Different results from different computers

Hi everyone, I'm struggling with problem and hope somebody could help me: I have lofted closed surface to which I've morphed curves ( mode…

Started by Dave

7 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Dave

GH, Display issues

guys, i have recently started using a macbook pro retina with the nvidia geFroce GT 750M, and with Win7 OS, and have noticed that the GH di…

Started by amir Mousawi

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by amir Mousawi

WISH: Document specific settings on the Canvas

Hi David, I only have one in mind at the moment: Plane Radius Some of my projects are ships in mm which are in the order of 220,000 units…

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Settings (partly) RESET

Facing a strange problem for a while now. Some - but not all- of the GH-settings are reset, everytime I restart Rhino or UnloadGrasshopper…

Started by phillip

5 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service