Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'point' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve Closest Point (Crv CP) error

Hi, I spent some time to troubleshoot my Grasshopper file working not properly, and I found out that the issue has to do with a "Curve Clo…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Delete seam lines on a lofted surface

Hi  Can anyone please help me to remove the seam line shown in the image?  I am also attaching the GH file.  It seems to be generated in t…

Started by DanTheMan

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Archemo

local variations of the density of a random point distribution

Hi everybody! Sorry to bother you with such a simple issue, but I can't figure out how to create a random distribution of points which loca…

Started by Matteo Falduto

9 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Hof architects

Why is MeshClosestPoint returning none when using python, but not when using gh components?

Attached is a .gh file that demonstrates my problem The python script is supposed to accept a mesh, define a box, and then find the closes…

Started by Mike Johnson

2 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

Point type errors

Hi I need some help understanding point types. I have created points a couple of different ways and and they seem to be incompatible with e…

Started by Gavin

5 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Intersection of multiple curves - sorting out points

Hey everybody! I need help with lists!  I have the following: a list of 6 rectangles flattened a tree of 30 lines sorted out in 6 branches…

Started by ines

6 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Shrink wrap a LIDAR point cloud of a tree

Hello- I'm trying to shrink wrap a mesh around a point cloud generated by a laser scanner. Since it's a scan of trees/vegitation, the point…

Started by Sam Ammar

5 May 30, 2017
Reply by Sam Ammar

Lofts with points

From what I know, grasshopper does not allow to make a loft beetween a point and a curve. (Rhino does). Is this option coming in the near…

Started by Diego

13 May 13, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

How to flip the Direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point

Hi, How can I flip the direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point? The flip based on an example curve is not wor…

Started by Bas Goris

8 May 12, 2017
Reply by Hendrik

Pull Point?

Hello all I have been away from Grasshopper for a while and as with higher math don't use it LOOSE IT and my skills have dropped Here is…

Started by Timothy J. Hernacki

17 May 1, 2017
Reply by mükerrem özafşar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service