Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'packing' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

packing circles

Hello, I had some research about how can we pack circles in a shape. I am trying to pack circles in a shape using Knagoroo. Any idea on ho…

Started by Florino Ita

9 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Cubic Close Packing

Hello, I have been looking at Kepler's close packing for my uni project. I am trying to see when spheres are arranged in cubic close packin…

Started by Zhini Poh

0 Oct 31, 2015

Dynamic Packing of Circles

Hi!  I'm a new grasshopper user, and I'd like to find to way to randomly pack a plane surface with circles of user-defined sizes. I'd like…

Started by Viictor Darwin

0 Mar 12, 2015

Galapagos Packing

I am trying to use this definition that I found in http://www.designcoding.net/packing-objects-with-galapagos/ The author says that his de…

Started by Francisco Lara

3 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Jacobo Arismendy

How to do circle packing within a boundary with various attraction points. (2D)

Hi all, I'm new to grasshopper and are trying to do circle packing within a boundary where the radius of the circles will vary based to it'…

Started by Simona Meesaiyati

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Simona Meesaiyati

Packing circles on curved surface?

Hey all! Been experimenting with Urban Future Organisation's packing circle grasshopper function. Link: http://www.au-urbanfuture.org/blog

Started by Ra

9 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by luiscifo

image based packing of custom shape

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me with my dilemma, I am fairly new to grasshopper and cant seem to figure out how to get m…

Started by Brian Gunning

0 Oct 12, 2014

Placing squares onto a head shaped geometry

Hi all, I have a problem that requires me to be able to place the maximum number of 30 x 30 mm squares (the dimensions are fixed for the p…

Started by Rhys Williams

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by SA

PackRat 3d Bin Packing

Hi all, PackRat is a 3D bin packing component for Grasshopper Packrat accepts a list of containers and a list of items to be packed. Only…

Started by Yannis

17 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Erfan Shaabani

Getting spheres to collide/vibrate in Kangaroo

Hi, I am trying to create an installation that moves depending on wind conditions. I have created this vaulted form that supposedly under…

Started by Mabel Ho

5 May 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Makris

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by