Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'packing' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Area packing

Hello World! Please tell me, is it possible to make packing region into zones with specified areas?

Started by Bakursky Ivan

1 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Ellipse Packing is it feasible in grasshopper?

Hi.  I'm trying to make a self arranging model/diagram using circle packing. I soon discovered that in order to model spaces more realistic…

Started by Kleanthis Pefkos Rousos

0 Feb 10, 2017

circle packing along sphere surface + merging difference with surf

Hello, I'm very new to both Rhino and Grasshopper.  I'm trying to use circle packing along the surface of a sphere to create "holes" in th…

Started by KevinS

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Eli

Packing circles of fixed radii within a boundary?

Hi all, I've found a handful of threads that describe how to either: 1) Pack circles of fixed radii so they're tangent but aren't containe…

Started by MS

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by MS

2d packing for rectangular shapes

i am trying to fill in a shape with random sized diamond like shaped geometries in 2d. even squares would be a start, i tried to use the ci…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by J Frölich

Creating a circle packing from a number of predefined circles

Hi all, Is it possible to create a script to do this? Can somebody help me with this? All the best! Frank T

Started by Frank T

5 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Frank T

Circle packing based on a set of fixed pre-defined circles and an outline

Hi all, Can somebody help adapt following script to incorporate a number of fixed circles and points, instead of just points. The spaces be…

Started by Frank T

0 Aug 30, 2016

Circle pack based on voronoi cell area

Hi all. I am trying to generate curves for a laser cutter with grasshopper. What I want to do is: 1. Choose cells based on their centroid's…

Started by James Dalessandro

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Packing Circles on Surface

I have been research about packing circles, however I still can not design an implementing  approach to apply on a surface. Any ideias wher…

Started by Joaquim Filipe Reis

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Mike

Circle packing in grasshopper (of fixed radius)

A couple of months ago, I saw this video on youtube and found it really interesting. The video shows exactly what I am trying to achieve in…

Started by Tom Gregory

9 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by navid

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service