Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

remove the zero coordiante of an 2d grid

Hello, i'm new and an absolut beginner of grasshopper. is it possible to remove all the Points with the x- and y- coordinate 0,y or x,0. g…

Started by Peter

3 May 19, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Paneling Tools, grid perimeters

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to seek help here regarding Diagrid-ing a two way surface using Paneling Tools. Only the grids with full 4 verti…

Started by Ying Xu

0 May 17, 2017

finding distance between curve intersections

Hey all, I am quite new to grasshopper.  For a certain grid system I want to find the minimal distance between two points in U direction…

Started by Daniel

3 May 15, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Irregular Hexagonal Grid

Hi all, I am trying to create a (flat) irregular hexagonal grid or tesselation. I attached some sketches of how I would like the script to…

Started by Henk

4 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Henk

Shift division of surface using graph mapper

Hi, I'm trying to divide an irregular surface and would like to use graph mapper to change the spacing of the grid segments to my liking. H…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

5 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Irregular distribution of grid on a surface

Hello, I'm fairly new to grasshopper and am having some trouble wrapping my head around a topic, dividing a surface. More specifically, div…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Editing a grid so it will start the weave at a single height

Hello everyone! I am working on a model with a woven structure.  At the edges the weave starts at different heights (as shown in the pictu…

Started by Daniel

21 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Daniel

extrude a grid between two surfaces

Guys,  I am trying to extrude a grid between two surfaces, I tried to loft but for some reason i can't get it done on a straight line, they…

Started by Daniel Phillip

8 Mar 20, 2017

Curvilinear Scaffolding Subtraction

Hi guys, Can someone help me find out what definition can work this wireframe out? I want to form a space in a cubic spatial grid like the…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

13 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

could I rotate Hexagon grid on a surface

Guy,  I am trying to rotate the hexagon grid to make one of the hexagon's edges oriented horizontal direction, as of now I have it oriented…

Started by Daniel Phillip

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by