Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

control over 3D Grid points

Hi, i've created a 3d grid of points in rhino and i want to give it a  system so that i can have a systematic control over each point of th…

Started by Shermanoz

0 May 11, 2010

How can I calculate the force of every node? T_T

If I build a polygon grid in grasshopper and I want the grid system to serve as a structure for my future building, then, are there some me…

Started by Joyce Shun

1 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by taz

Uneven hexagonal Grid on Surface

Hi guys, How would you apply a graph mapper to make a hexagonal grid on surface uneven ? thanks

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Stefan Bader

deforming point grid

hi guys, my problem is that i accuately don't know how to start. i tried a lot of possible solutions but in the end i can't get it all tog…

Started by Boris Rüther

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Stefan Bader

How to get 4 usable pts from a grid of pts generated with Fibonacci Sequence

Hi Guys, I have been generating a grid of points from a fibonacci sequence. I couldn't manage to get 4 pts out of it to place a surface. A…

Started by Tushar Sharma

14 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by taz

uneven pt grid to subsurface

hi all, i am trying to generate a subsurface from and uneven/deformed grid of points, similar to this: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum

Started by JAK

1 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by fb

How to generate a triangular line grid based on a collection of points?

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to Grasshopper, but I've managed to construct a definition which will subdivide a triangular face of an Icosa…

Started by Niels De Temmerman

6 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Niels De Temmerman

Midpoint of cell for irregular 4-sided shapes

i'm trying to replicate the "grid cell centers" output on the RecGrid for an irregular 4-sided polygon using the uvs of a surface and was w…

Started by cjp42

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Special honeycomb!

Hi everybody, first of all sorry for my english; I'm an italian student and this is the first time I add a discussion on this social networ…

Started by Luca Ottaviani

8 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Luca Ottaviani

ETFE Cushion-like surfaces from Triangular Polysurfaces

Hi Everyone, I am trying to make ETFE cushion-like surfaces from this definition compiled by Luis and Damien and i am struggling as usual:…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service