Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help using a custom type as input for the script component.

Hello everyone, I am developing a set of tools as a GH plug-in, now working (for the most part) without too many issues as a GHA. As part o…

Started by Andrei Nejur

10 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Andrei Nejur

Alway select the last row/column in a grid with any size?

HI everyone Is there a filter only the last column/row in a grid(i am using hex grid but in general)? I can select only 1st row/column by s…

Started by chy317

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by chy317

Grouping curves - data tree structure confusion

Hello I am struggling to group couple of curves in my paper waffle structure. Below in attached image you can see two set of curves. type 1…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Nov 10, 2016

data structure confusion

Hello, I am making a paper waffle structure of a form. Now I have 3 ribs in x directions and 10 ribs in y direction. Then I found intersect…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Nov 10, 2016

Remove Object Data to reduce computation time

Do you know if there is a way to delete Persistent data from Lines and other objects? It would greatly enhance computation time for sure.…

Started by Daniel

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Create a tree branch

Hi all, I have a problem with data tree. I have created a grid with points that doesn't follow specific distances between points, but th…

Started by varlnik

8 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by varlnik

ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO FINALLY TEACH DATA TREES

Hi everybody, we are about to start in Paris the DESIGN by DATA Advanced Master next Tuesday. In my past years of teaching computational d…

Started by Francesco Cingolani

8 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

Data management / matching

Hi all, I often come across this situation where I want to cross multiple items coming from data trees that have different levels of branc…

Started by Julien Ybert

8 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Deer

Circle through 3 points

I have used the nearest point component to find 3 points closest to a base point. I need to use this data to form a circle with 3 points.…

Started by Jack

4 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jack

Lofting back 2 curves made from split tree data

HI i've been trying to loft/connect "curves' that i've made from perpendicular frames. I split the data using Split Tree component and was…

Started by Alli Affandi

17 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Justin Park

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service