Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'basic' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accessing Grasshopper Tools From C# Custom Components

Hi to all, I'm doing a C# Grasshopper Custom component. I need to access, or better, to use, some of the basic Grasshopper tools/function l…

Started by Robert D. Vochescu

2 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Robert D. Vochescu

Surface modelling: Surface react to second surface?

Hi guys, again I have a small problem which i want to discuss with you before i start wasting hours :D. So, I have to surfaces -One would…

Started by Helmchen

0 Jan 24, 2017

Karamba Gridshell Analysis

Hi all, I'm new to Karamba and I'm trying to do a simple analysis of the forces within the structure. I want to be able colorise the compre…

Started by db

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Sira

IMAGE SAMPLER - COLOUR VALUES?

Hi all, I currently have a basic image sampler script, the original image is a coloured Australian note and I want to know if its possible…

Started by Emily Aqui

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

using "event handler" of "winforms" to "raise an event" in the main class

Hi, I try to create a grasshopper component using "VisualStudio". when you double click on this component a "Form" will appear. There is a…

Started by Mahdiyar

0 Oct 14, 2015

How acts List Item comp. with index out of range?

When in the input index of List Item component, you give a value of -1 or -2, this component will return the last or penultimate item in th…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

4 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Python baking to rhino (basic)

I was fallowing this tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRps0aKVq4Q&index=89&list=UUO3dE-LAez90sbAleQT6JZA and this much o…

Started by Jordan Squires

2 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Jordan Squires

vector preview problems

hey everyone!I just started scripting python in gh and allready have a very basic problem.i created a grid of points and an "attractor" poi…

Started by maxk

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

What are these components?

I'm very new to Grasshopper so things are very slow for me at the moment, and I don't know most components. I think I know what the first…

Started by Alex S

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

What are these components?

I'm very new to Grasshopper so things are very slow for me at the moment, and I don't know most components. I think I know what the first…

Started by Alex S

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alex S

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service