Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Vertices' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort Vertices Clockwise

Hi All, I am trying to sort vertices of surface in clockwise order. I observed that for fresh geometry, brep.DuplicateVertices() provides…

Started by Devang Chauhan

11 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

Mesh Topology Vertex List Order Problem

I was looking for a way find the connectivity of mesh vertices, and I did by using TopologyVertices. The problem for me now is that the Top…

Started by Lawrence Yun

5 May 6, 2015
Reply by Lawrence Yun

Reordering Vertices

Hi, I'm trying to manipulate a surface's vertices in order to create a second surface to which I surfaced morphed a geometry to. I actuall…

Started by Andrew Cook

3 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Andrew Cook

Organizing/ Extracting Mesh Vertices in Lists

Hello - I initially posted this in the FAQ section, but figure it may help to post it on the General board too... Thanks - Jerry I would li…

Started by JFig

6 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by JFig

Overlapped vertices

Hi. I divided a surface into curves and then into points (Using the brep components). The points seem to be divided into four groups and I…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

Difference in vertex index (Weaverbird / Rhino.Geometry)

Hi   I have been working on a script where the index of the vertices of a mesh is quite vital. In the process I have found a quite weird di…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

C# Mesh Vertices

It's a very basic question, I know VB and trying to switch to c#, and certain things don't work. In this case this line of code Int32[] t…

Started by Nicolas

2 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

How do I extract the vertices of a Polysurface?

I'm scripting in python and I'm trying to extract the vertices of the polysurface. Does anyone know command to extract the vertices of a po…

Started by Miguel Rus

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Miguel Rus

Brep alteration using Vertices

Im trying to alter a brep by moving some of its vertex points, but there are enough that I do not want to manually rebuild the brep. Its th…

Started by Younggrasshopper

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Mesh Info Conflict

Can anyone tell me why my mesh edge vertices are not on the same face as they say they are coming from?   Dim m As mesh = msh Dim checker…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by