Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3d' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manipulation with 3D-scanned objects

Hi forum  I'm fairly new to working in Grasshopper, so please bear with me :) I'm currently working on a project where i am trying to mani…

Started by Jesper

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Kim hauer

How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

So I need to change this to create evenly sized squares on any surface and then be able to change the amount of squares with a slider. The…

Started by Aiden Kashi

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

The original surface has a certain wireframe and so the little squares curve with the curves of the wireframe. I am basically trying to mak…

Started by Aiden Kashi

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

circle packing along sphere surface + merging difference with surf

Hello, I'm very new to both Rhino and Grasshopper.  I'm trying to use circle packing along the surface of a sphere to create "holes" in th…

Started by KevinS

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Eli

Generate 3D triangulate form with simple box mass

Hi, I'd like to create a tower which is 3d triangulate (see linked pictures). The global shape would be decided by defined boxes, and the…

Started by btpb3t

0 Nov 24, 2016

2d packing for rectangular shapes

i am trying to fill in a shape with random sized diamond like shaped geometries in 2d. even squares would be a start, i tried to use the ci…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by J Frölich

How to read .dem (digital elevation model) file in gh?

Hi I am making 3d topography models off either an image or contour curves. However I am wondering just to get a more accurate model if ther…

Started by Dongwook Hwang

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Christian Gartland

How to go about cage deformer (like mesh deformer in c4d) with grasshopper ? - freeform deform (FFD) high resolution 3d points from source low res mesh to target mesh

Hello, I am working on an installation  and due to some displacement action of the actual thing I need to take measurements and produce an…

Started by yj

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by yj

Creating a valid stl from multiple intersecting volumes

Hi everybodyWhat is the best solution for adapting your complex models to be 3D printed? In order to export to .stl and print, I  need to t…

Started by Natalia K

5 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Birk Binnard

Help with lattice on surface definition challenge.

Hey grasshopper experts, I have a challenge for you... I'm new to grasshopper but i know some Rhino and I need some help. I need to build a…

Started by 3dObjex

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by 3dObjex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service