Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (83)

← Back to Millipede
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Millipede in Mac

Hello all, I am new in the forum, I wanted to ask if there is any way to work Millipede in Mac? I have downloaded and used lots of other pl…

Started by DilaraK

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Jesse Pietilä

Problems in iso surface

Hello, i have an equation and i am trying to make a iso surface which as show in figure. What i want to do is , on side of iso surface shou…

Started by Ishan

0 Apr 30

student

how can i take 3d mesh output of millipede to kangaroo2 for mesh refinement ? the mesh does not give the correct constrain points (of suppo…

Started by radhika agrawal

0 Mar 4

Reparameterization Component - iso-curves

Hi all, I am trying to use the reparameterization component to get the iso-curves that follow a given vector field over a surface. I would…

Started by Oliviero

0 Nov 12, 2018

C# script error

Hi All I have been trying to run the example file "05_ThicknessByStress", which is not possible due an error in the C# script as marked in…

Started by P A

7 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Marinella Contestabile

Area/Region Loading

How does one use the Load Region component? I can’t seem to get it to work, i.e. it doesn’t seem to have any effect on deflection. I was ex…

Started by Spencer

0 Oct 13, 2018

Scaling Millipede Models (m -> mm)

I have been playing with millipede for some time now, but keep running into an issue with units. Specifically, most of the Rhino models I w…

Started by Bryan T Jones

2 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Spencer

isuue with rhino 6

hey guys i installed the component but it tells me that it is expired so is there any way that i can fix this i am using rhino 6 thnx

Started by omar_etman2000@hotmail.com

1 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Issue about example

I'm a new one to Millipede. Its really a great plugin! But when I try to open the example file in grasshopper, it popped up a message "this…

Started by Lulu

2 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Ale Reboredo

millipede do not read grasshopper native geometry (only baked)

Hi there, I've been playing with millipede for the past weeks and i have encountered a problem with grasshopper native geometry. The 2d S…

Started by Noam Burg

0 Feb 19, 2018

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service