Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (18)

← Back to GH>>Revit
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

comparison between gh to revit connections

I am trying to understand the differences between all these interesting projects. It seems there are at least 6 major works being developed…

Started by Ethan

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Zvonko Vugreshek

Grasshopper>>Rhinoceros>Dynamo>Revit

Hi All, I tested the interoperability between Autodesk and McNeel solution. Glad to see a connection between these solutions is possib…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

0 Nov 23, 2015

If only Rhino had proper documentation tools...

...would we need to worry so much about getting geometry out of Rhino and into other software like Revit or ArchiCad in this BIM era ? Tha…

Started by Olivier Suire

5 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Plague of Locusts

How hard would it be to take Grasshopper into Revit: to turn it into a Revit-native plug-in. Could it overtake Dynamo? --Sorry if this has…

Started by Jaime Ycaza

0 May 9, 2015

Hummingbird: Trouble getting parameters to be set

Hi all, I'm trying to use Hummingbird to push a screen design across into Revit. I'm getting my base Revit elements to populate a file bu…

Started by Michael Carlotto

2 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Tim Meador

Can the Model Builder add-in be installed in Vasari Beta 3?

I have been using humming for Revit 2012 pretty successfully.  Recently, I downloaded Vasari Beta 3 and I am trying to install the Model Bu…

Started by Pierre Roberson

1 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by rpict

Export to IFC from Grasshopper to Revit with VisualARQ

Hi,  I would like to share this video in this group. It shows the process of exporting a Grasshopper definition created with the VisualARQ…

Started by Francesc Salla

0 Jul 25, 2013

Hummingbird Component Set

We have created a new group called Hummingbird.  Hummingbird is a set of Grasshopper components that facilitate the creation of Revit nativ…

Started by Tim Meador

7 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by oladayo

CASE Revit Add-In: Import OpenNURBS

We have developed a new Revit Add-In to support Importing OpenNURBS (Rhino *.3dm) files directly into the Revit project environment.  This…

Started by Nathan Miller

11 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by oladayo

Vasari Talk 18: Grasshopper Panel

Check it out... a few of us participated in a Vasari Talk yesterday to discuss solutions for Rhino/Grasshopper and Revit/Vasari interoperab…

Started by Nathan Miller

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Brian Ringley

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service