Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

David Stasiuk's Discussions (938)

Discussions Replied To (863) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it's in the original Kangaroo...."

David Stasiuk replied Jun 29, 2016 to wondering for a while about square grid and exoskeleton plugin

4 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by David Stasiuk

"You are trying to feed polylines, which exoskeleton won't handle. Exoskeleton requir…"

David Stasiuk replied Jun 28, 2016 to wondering for a while about square grid and exoskeleton plugin

4 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by David Stasiuk

"A good trick here is to just use two shift paths, one set to "Shift" 1 and the other…"

David Stasiuk replied Jun 23, 2016 to how to organize a list of data

8 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Oliver Dark

"The .NET DataSet class is lightweight and very flexible, easy to serialize for exter…"

David Stasiuk replied Jun 13, 2016 to Suggestions for persistent data

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by JR Swift

"also, just some advice for etiquette on the forum: usually when looking for help, it…"

David Stasiuk replied Jun 5, 2016 to Transform a mesh into a unique simple surface

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Ronchi

"What do you mean by unique surface? It looks like you have multiple quad meshes...do…"

David Stasiuk replied Jun 5, 2016 to Transform a mesh into a unique simple surface

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Ronchi

"I am bumping this discussion to see if anyone has found a workaround beyond using th…"

David Stasiuk replied May 23, 2016 to Canvas Redraw Bug?

7 May 23, 2016
Reply by David Stasiuk

"Which version of Kangaroo2 are you using? If you replace the components in the def w…"

David Stasiuk replied May 23, 2016 to T.Map > patched surfaces/mesh into even diagonal grid-lines/mesh ?

15 May 23, 2016
Reply by AJ

"Since hexes area requirement, it's easiest to start with them as the base topology,…"

David Stasiuk replied May 22, 2016 to T.Map > patched surfaces/mesh into even diagonal grid-lines/mesh ?

15 May 23, 2016
Reply by AJ

"btw I realize that I didn't adjust the code in the second component (the one set to…"

David Stasiuk replied May 19, 2016 to Simplify a single tree branch

13 May 19, 2016
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service