Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My problem is not on creating the facets but mostly on creating the thicknesses with…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Sep 5, 2014 to Triangulated structure - facets clean junction

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Hi Daniel, Thanks very much for your help. I have now attached the file. Yes I'm try…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Sep 5, 2014 to Triangulated structure - facets clean junction

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Thanks a lot for your help. Yes that's exactly what I was trying to achieve. I reall…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Mar 3, 2013 to circle defined by 2 points and a center

5 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by STEPHANIE CHALTIEL

"Hi David, Please see print screen attached of the geometry I'm trying to achieve in…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Mar 1, 2013 to circle defined by 2 points and a center

5 Mar 3, 2013

"Hi DeDackel again, I've just did that definition, please see attached, but it doesn'…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Mar 1, 2013 to Perforated Surface

4 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"Thanks a lot, Could you please send me the gh definition. Please see attached mine.…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Mar 1, 2013 to Perforated Surface

4 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

"Hi David, Thanks for your reply. My points are moving so I'm trying to get a range…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Mar 1, 2013 to circle defined by 2 points and a center

5 Mar 3, 2013

"Hi All, It's fine I resoved it myself. I thought I would share. Please see attached…"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Jun 14, 2012 to Surface Divide-New component

1 Jun 14, 2012

"Great, Thanks a lot David. Best Stephanie"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Jun 14, 2012 to Specific Operators (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication etc.)

1 Jun 14, 2012

"Ok understood, Thanks a lot David   Best"

STEPHANIE CHALTIEL replied Jun 11, 2012 to Vector Multiply

6 Jun 11, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos